Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Fabulously wealthy whale Ichiro Tsuwabuki has little interest in romance, but that won't stop the mysterious Nem from going all-out in a VRMMO battle for his indifferent heart. She makes her move while Ichiro is off indulging in a meeting with the game's genius developer, recruiting some of the VRMMO's most unsavory avatars to help her put pressure on her foremost rival, Iris. With Ichiro and his bottomless pocketbook tied up elsewhere, it's up to the ever-loyal Kirschwasser to hold the line and save their crafting guild's most valuable player!
Copyright (C) 2014 Blitz Kiva Illustrations Copyright (C) 2014 Kuwashima Rein
|Series Title||Paying to Win in a VRMMO|
|Japanese Title||VRMMOをカネの力で無双する (VRMMO wo Kane no Chikara de Musou suru)|
|Alternative Title||The Money Rules in Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Sci-fi ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||July 18, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / July 19, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||215pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.