“Steve Conlan? You don’t even know him!” Meg, a divorced single mother, is outraged. Her daughter put out a personal ad in her name, and even arranged a date with a man she doesn’t know. Meanwhile, Steve, waiting for Meg in a high-end restaurant, is also confused. He, too, has been tricked into being here, by his younger sister, who is concerned about his single status. But when Meg and Steve actually meet, they surprisingly find in each other kindred spirits. And so, they decide to join forces to get back at the family members who fooled them!
KAORU SHINOZAKI／DEBBIE MACOMBER
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.