Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Leonie was about to marry the man she loved when tragedy struck and fate took her fiance from her. She’s still heavy with grief when she finds that her late fiance left her something?the baby growing inside her. Once word gets out, her late fiance’s older brother, Giles Kent, wants custody of the baby in order to raise it as the next heir in the Kent family. To avoid taking the baby away from its mother, Giles suggests marriage. Leonie is reluctant to marry a man who’s shown her nothing but hostility. But she reluctantly agrees and soon the baby will be born. Giles proves to be quite supportive, but Leonie wants more. Could there be something more going on between them?
MON ITO／CHARLOTTE LAMB
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.