Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Witness the fall of the last samurai which went beyond Shojo Manga.
After the Meiji Restoration, the Meiji government allowed the samurai to continue to bear swords. This practice has continued to present day Tokyo. However, Reiji's clever schemes led to the enactment of the Special Sword Abolishment Edict, which gives only the True Sword Bearers the right to carry swords. To stop Reiji's plots, the students of the famous high school for sword-bearers, Shiseikan, have barricaded themselves inside the closed school and are resisting Reiji's schemes. When the situation was looking completely hopeless, a recently wounded Jin Saito returned to the school. For some reason, he started the Battle for Shiseikan involving him, Hidehito Shikimori, the Souma brothers, Student Body President Minamoto, Tasuku Serizawa, and Haruma Kokonoe!
(c)Fujiko KOSUMI 2013
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.