Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Midori drops her wallet on her first day of high school, but her new classmate Ichijo swoops in to help. She wants to thank him, but he's part of a tight-knit trio and none of them are ever in class! Rumor has it that they all got expelled for acting up, and studious Midori's actually at risk of expulsion, too... In order to help support her family, she has a part-time job, which is against the school rules. When the chairman of the school board catches her leaving work, he says he'll let it go—but only if she's up to the task of bringing the three boys back to school. Well, why not? It'll be a piece of cake...right?
Yoko Nogiri / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Those Not-So-Sweet Boys|
|Japanese Title||甘くない彼らの日常は。 (Amakunai Karera no Nichijou wa.)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,School Life ,Harem ,Romance ,Singles' Day 2021|
|Available since||February 16, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / February 16, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||216pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jan 31, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.