28-year-old Japanese national representative for volleyball, Nohara Suzuki, and Judo, Takaya Yano, are facing the same problem: they both just got dumped because they were too inexperienced in the world of physical relationships. So what do two over-achieving athletes decide to do? Practice, of course! And as Nohara and Takaya practice more and more, they may just find the ones they're practicing for...are each other.
Ui Hanamiya / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Practice Makes Perfect|
|Japanese Title||あっちの練習はじめました。 (Acchi no Renshuu Hajimemashita.)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Sports ,Comedy ,Romance ,Completed Series ,Mature ,Martial Arts|
|Available since||October 13, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 13, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||188pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.