Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
This is the first episode of a whole new cycle that chronologically takes place between the Ottoman and African cycles. This time we're swept off to colonial India. Jade, accompanied by Lord and Lady Nelson, arrives at the Palace of Eschinapur, having been summoned by the Rani, mother of the Maharajah. The Rani wishes for Jade to initiate the future bride of the young Maharajah, the daughter of the rebel Radjah Sing, to the art of love. This is in the hopes that the young bride will be able to wield this power to influence her son's politics, which are currently in favor of British rule. But there appears to be a strange presence in the palace. That presence turns out to be a child, who shows herself to no one but... the Djinn...
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.