Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
What did Dark Aono-kun mean when he said Yotsukubi is Kubinashi? Why were the elementary schoolers injured along the symbols written on their hands? What is the mystery hidden within the Yotsukubi-sama spell? Yuri wants to help Aono-kun cross over...and that desire leads her to make a major decision! Every time she shows love for him, she loses something. Don't miss the fourth volume of this forbidden horror love story between the living and the dead.
(C) Umi Shiina/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die|
|Japanese Title||青野くんに触りたいから死にたい (Aono-kun ni Sawaritai kara Shinitai)|
|Alternative Title||I Want to Die Because I Want to Touch Aono|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Drama ,YouTuber Recommendations|
|Available since||March 26, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / March 26, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||177pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.