Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After being betrayed by her husband, Olympia swore to never trust another man. She focused on her work and ended up becoming a board member of a large company. But then one day, her company is bought out. On the morning that they get the news, the company is in an uproar. She just so happens to get a new temporary secretary, a very young and handsome secretary, who turns out to be none other than Primo Rinucci, the behind-the-scenes decision maker of the new management. He has disguised himself as a secretary to perform an undercover investigation of the company he has just bought. What happens when Olympia speaks ill of Primo right in front of her new secretary?
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.