Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Step once more into the imagination of Jun Mochizuki, creator of New York Times-bestselling PandoraHearts! A tale of vampires and curses set in a whimsical and dark steampunk Paris unfolds! On the streets, rumors abound of a clockwork grimoire said to sow curses among the vampires. Now, guided by the Book of Vanitas, the gears begun to turn, and the story of two men, Noe and Vanitas, takes shape...
|Series Title||The Case Study of Vanitas|
|Japanese Title||ヴァニタスの手記（カルテ） (Vanitas no Shuki (Carte))|
|Alternative Title||Memoir of Vanitas|
|By (author)||Jun Mochizuki|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Historical ,Fantasy ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Non-Human ,Summer Anime 2021 ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2022 ,Bonus Items|
|Available since||February 22, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / February 23, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||249pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||The Case Study of Vanitas, Chapter 1
The Case Study of Vanitas, Chapter 2
The Case Study of Vanitas, Chapter 3
The Case Study of Vanitas, Chapter 4
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
[Bookshelf Cover Image] The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 1
After the eBook is successfully purchased, a link to download the illustration will be sent to your Message Inbox.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.