Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The GPS bullet lodged in Lee's leg was removed by the capable hands of Queen, a central figure in the old CCC. But as payment for the surgery, Lee will become a poster boy for Queen's devil advocacy group. Meanwhile, Eka snipes Prime Minister Morimune, setting off a series of attacks on government officials and allowing a certain official to become acting prime minister. We also learn how Queen and Eka met, and how their unique bond was formed, as the two now put into action a plan that will terrorize society...
(C) Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Horror ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Anime ,Spicy ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Summer Horrors of Night and Day ,Anime based on manga & LNs ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale|
|Available since||February 12, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / February 12, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||218pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.