Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
On their wedding day, the groom didn’t join his bride, Jill, at the altar. He'd told her he loved her, but was everything a lie? That was ten years ago. Now, the once-miserable bride is a successful lawyer and engaged to a politician. One evening, Jill is reunited with the missing groom, Reid, at a political party they’re both attending! Reid…the man who threw her away. But why? She can’t believe her heart still stirs at the sight of him… But then again, Jill has a secret that Reid doesn’t know?her nine-year-old son, Andy. Yes, he’s unmistakably Reid’s son!
Kakuko Shinozaki／LINDA LUCAS SANKPILL
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.