Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Miyako and Tomiko are twins who run a real estate agency in Kichijoji. Customers who approach them are keen on living in this neighborhood. However, confused by the overly friendly customer service, they find themselves in “the place they really want to live” other than Kichijoji. In volume three, the Shigeta sisters will take you for a walk around Ebisu, Jujo, Fussa and Myogadani. They will also start living each on their own because of their house's renovation. These two have a deep love for Tokyo and their choices for places to live will surprise you. Reading this city stroll real estate manga makes you want to move somewhere!
(C) Makihirochi / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Is Kichijoji the Only Place to Live?|
|Japanese Title||吉祥寺だけが住みたい街ですか？ (Kichijouji dake ga Sumitai Machi desu ka?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||September 25, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / September 25, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.