Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In shock after the death of her best friend, Mika resolves to die as well, but is saved from her suicide attempt by an immortal man named Hibino and a self-proclaimed god called Hani. Upon learning that the two are headed for Yomi, the mythological land of the dead, Mika decides to accompany them in the hopes of seeing her friend once more.
After a brief acquaintance with an old woman in Hakone ends in tragedy, Mika is determined to learn to face death along their journey. But the group is suddenly waylaid by a folklore researcher who knows Hibino's name and secret, and claims to be studying the secrets of immortality to save her sick friend. As Hibino dodges questions about his immortality, Mika struggles with her own discomfort at the researcher's desperation...
Warning: This volume contains depictions of suicide attempts and suicidal ideation. If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or feelings, you are not alone, and there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org. For international help visit findahelpline.com.
HIRAETH -The End of the Journey- Yuhki Kamatani/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.