Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Kaboku tries to break further out of his shell with some new dance styles, and he can't help but wonder: How do you dance like nobody's watching when everyone's watching? Kaboku's growing confidence as a dancer and his deepening friendship with Iori inspire him to branch out and try breakdancing. He and Wanda head for the park where the local B-Boys practice, and they seem to make a real impression. Gaku Kabeya is the one breaker who seems above it all, and if he acts a little arrogant, maybe it's because he's really, really good at what he does. He thinks Kabo has what it takes to be a great breakdancer, but will Kabeya's history with Iori get in the way of the two of them being friends? And speaking of Iori, On keeps pushing him to be the next club president, but he's convinced he doesn't have the chops. Will a chance to share what he knows with some other students help change his mind?
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.