Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
THE BUSINESS OF LOVE
With the help of Amars and their savvy new ally Nisha, Tsukimi's jellyfish designs are slowly taking shape as a real clothing line. There's no time to waste if the group wants to save Amamizukan and make a splash in the fashion world, and that means churning out new dresses--and fast! As if Tsukimi weren't already overwhelmed, Shu makes it clear that he's ready to make a romantic commitment to her. For a geek girl who's never even had a boyfriend, these advances may be too much to handle. And Tsukimi isn't the only one struggling--with his brother's feelings out in the open, Kuranosuke must figure out how he fits into Tsukimi's life.
Akiko Higashimura/ Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends May 21, 2018
(08:59 PM PDT)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.