THE BUSINESS OF LOVE
With the help of Amars and their savvy new ally Nisha, Tsukimi's jellyfish designs are slowly taking shape as a real clothing line. There's no time to waste if the group wants to save Amamizukan and make a splash in the fashion world, and that means churning out new dresses--and fast! As if Tsukimi weren't already overwhelmed, Shu makes it clear that he's ready to make a romantic commitment to her. For a geek girl who's never even had a boyfriend, these advances may be too much to handle. And Tsukimi isn't the only one struggling--with his brother's feelings out in the open, Kuranosuke must figure out how he fits into Tsukimi's life.
Akiko Higashimura/ Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.