Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
First, there were eight, and now there are six. With Mitsuru and Shimizu now missing, everyone is on edge as they try to find a way out of their horrifying circumstances. The remaining students continue to suspect that the person keeping them trapped is among them, but Shimizu also suggested a bizarre, new theory: they may be inside the mind of the person who took their own life at the school festival. Takano thinks he might just know who their tormentor is, but many unanswered questions still remain. Can he get to the bottom of this mystery before his time's up?
A School Frozen in Time Naoshi Arakawa, Mizuki Tsujimura / Kodansha, Ltd.
|Series Title||A School Frozen in Time|
|Japanese Title||冷たい校舎の時は止まる (Tsumetai Kousha no Toki wa Tomaru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Mystery ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen|
|Available since||August 10, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 10, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||212pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.