Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Well, that's because I spend most of my time leaning against the wall, thinking of wasteful thoughts. But I'm barely still alive, despite everything. ""I Don't Even Have Time to Live"" is an essay comic about the life of Nakano, who struggles every day just to simply... alive. The comic tackles depression theme in an uncomplicated and relatable manner, making us realize that such experience is actually not so distanced with our everyday's life.
(C) Nakano - Torico
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.