Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
With Veight away, Kite discovers a magical goblet which summons forth an army of skeletons to attack Meraldia. Amidst the struggle, Veight returns and defeats the army. Taking the goblet in for study, he learns there's more to it than meets the eye!?
Some time after Veight and Gomoviroa leave to investigate the forest, Kite stumbles upon something ominous within one of northern Meraldia's abandoned mines—a desiccated corpse clinging to a powerful, enchanted goblet. Upon discovering the corpse it begins to move, and summons an army of skeletons to ravage Meraldia. As Airia and the other viceroys prepare for an extended siege, Veight returns from his trip and lays waste to the army. He brings the goblet back to Ryunheit to study it, but the moment he lets it out of his sight, it possesses Airia! What is this mysterious goblet, and what could it possibly want!?
Copyright (C) 2018 Hyougetsu Illustrations by Nishi(E)da
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Der Werwolf: The Annals of Veight|
|Japanese Title||人狼への転生、魔王の副官 (Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan)|
|Alternative Title||Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord's Camp|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Monster Girls ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||October 28, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 28, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||209pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.