Normal student Asahi Suzumori is forced to live among the high-achieving students of the exclusive dormitory Midnight Oil Hall. Though any romance within this dorm was expressly forbidden, she finally learns that the boy she shares a secret with, Yokaze Takagi, has feelings for her too! But then it's pandemonium when everyone finds out she's not really in the high-achievement course, the dorm is scheduled to be closed down, and the culture festival begins!! You won't want to miss the conclusion to this romantic dorm-life comedy where love and her true identity must be kept top secret!
Nikki Asada / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.