Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Lud is asked to bake for the Thanksgiving festival. Meanwhile, Hildegard and the Wolf Man come to assassinate Lud. Sven easily sees through Hilde's disguise and the two are captured. Then Lud asks the Wolf Man if he can bake bread...
Lud is exhausted from Tockerbrot's booming business when he receives a request to bake savory breads for the Thanksgiving festival. Meanwhile, Hildegard of the Schutzstaffel and a covert operative called the Wolf Man come to Organbaelz to assassinate Lud. But Sven easily sees through Hilde's disguise and the two ne'er-do-wells are captured. Then Lud asks the Wolf Man if he knows how to bake bread...
Copyright(C) 2016 SOW Illustrations Copyright(C) 2016 Zaza
|Series Title||The Combat Baker and Automaton Waitress|
|Japanese Title||戦うパン屋と機械じかけの看板娘（オートマタンウェイトレス） (Tatakau Panya to Automaton Waitress)|
|Alternative Title||Tatakau Panya to Kikaijikake no Kanban Musume|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Full-size Illustration ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Food|
|Available since||June 05, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / June 05, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||211pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.