Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After Takaya had entered the woods, he is cut by a figure that resembled Toko.
Takya could not strike back and was badly injured. After arriving at Fuji, Takaya meets up with Amane and Kusuto and was ordered to kill the soldiers of the demon gods. Meanwhile, Katsura was resting near the coastlines of Fuji. There the soldiers of Kiyu appeared. While the battle occurs, will fate bring Katsura and Aohiko togerther!?
(C) Wakako Mizuki
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.