Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Does a firework look different depending on the angle it's viewed from?
Norimichi lives in a quiet seaside town. On the day of the big summer fireworks display, he agrees to visit the town lighthouse with his childhood friends so they can see the fireworks “from the side.” That evening, however, Norimichi receives a sudden invitation to “elope” with Nazuna, the girl from class he has a secret crush on. The pair's plan fails when Nazuna's mother shows up and drags her daughter away. Hoping to get Nazuna back, Noromichi makes a wish: If only he could get one more try...A miraculous story of young love awaits at the end of a single day repeated.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.