Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Having defeated the Anti-Steel Clan Alliance Army and freed Rífa from the clutches of Hárbarth, Yuuto immediately advances upon the Holy Capital. However, awaiting him there is a man who has not yet given up on his ambitions. How will it all end?!
Having defeated the Anti-Steel Clan Alliance Army and freed Rífa from the clutches of Hárbarth, Yuuto immediately advances upon the Holy Capital of Glaðsheimr without regard for his army's fatigue. For Yuuto, who has foreseen the complete destruction of Yggdrasil, marrying Rífa and gaining the title of þjóðann are things he must do at any cost. However, awaiting him there is a man who has not yet given up on his long-held ambitions. How will it all end? Find out in this shocking 14th volume of the ever-popular isekai fantasy series!
Copyright (C) 2017 Seiichi Takayama Illustrations Copyright (C) 2017 Yukisan
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||百錬の覇王と聖約の戦乙女（ヴァルキュリア） (Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria)|
|Alternative Title||Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Ikusa Otome|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Ecchi ,Comedy ,Harem ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Imouto ,Ecchi Summer Fair 2021！ ,Anime based on manga & LNs (recommend) ,Fantasy Fair 2021 ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||January 19, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / January 19, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||165pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.