Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Jill and Aiden Morse are having a rough relationship, but when Aiden forgets his daughter's first birthday, can you blame her for getting upset? Aiden's been on autopilot since his daughter was born, but things begin to look up for the family after Aiden has a near-death experience. Thanks to a plane crash?or train crash, depending on when you ask him?Aiden's lost his memory…but has been given a new start. Is the new Aiden man enough to save his marriage, or will Jill's divorced friend Eric Lindstorm offer up a better alternative?
MAKOTO ONISHI／KATHLEEN SHANNON
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.