Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Ganta enters the Carnival Corpse, a battle between two Branch of Sin users. Ganta's next opponent is a timid girl; can he even take her on? Meanwhile, deep in the bowels of the prison, the warden stands face to face with the Red Man. Who really murdered Ganta's friends?
(C)Jinsei KATAOKA (2008) (C)Kazuma KONDOU (2008)
|Series Title||Deadman Wonderland|
|Japanese Title||デッドマン・ワンダーランド (Deadman Wonderland)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Horror ,Sci-fi ,Completed Series ,Anime|
|Available since||October 28, 2014 (08:00 AM) PT / October 29, 2014 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||198pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.