Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
New from the author of “Nourin,” Shirow Shiratori! The second installment in the heart-pounding Shogi action, live-in apprentice by force comedy series supervised by “Saiyuki,” a team of up-and-coming Shogi Players based in Kansai!
“I won't be calling you 'Master.'”
The young girl dressed in black boldly declares in front of the “Ryuo.”
Ai Yashajin. 4th Grader.
Yaichi secretly agrees to teach this girl with the same name as his apprentice at the Shogi Association Chairman's request.
But when he's found out---sparks fly like never before!
“Master......? Who is she? That girl......?”
Her first rival, her first showdown, and her first time running away......
Can their fledgling master/apprentice relationship survive? Can both Ais be saved?!
Forward, young Ryuo! May your Bishop's Path carve a rainbow into the spirit of the girl who shut herself off in a rain of sorrow!!
|Series Title||The Ryuo's Work is Never Done!|
|Japanese Title||りゅうおうのおしごと！ (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!)|
|Story by||Shirow Shiratori|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Sports ,Full-size Illustration ,Comedy ,Best Selling Light Novels ,Onee-san ,Drama ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Teacher|
|Available since||January 31, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / January 31, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||354pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.