Shun and his friends may have fled the Jailhouse, but now that the game is broken, the terror doesn't end there. The rules--as well as the maps and the players--are changing rapidly, and they've only just yet scratched the surface of the mysteries at play. Things will culminate in one final round of the deadliest game of tag ever. Will they truly find a way to escape? Or will they be stuck in this nightmare forever?
Copyright (C) 2016 Kenji KurodaIllustrations by Karin Suzuragi
|Series Title||Ao Oni|
|Alternative Title||Blue Demon|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Horror ,Mystery ,Full-size Illustration ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||February 22, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / February 22, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.