When the PTA bites, Onizuka and his admiring rabble bite back harder... and then have a second course... and then have fun with a Ouiji board, a night out on the town bowling, bungee jumping off a suspension bridge, and a high speed chase through the streets of Tokyo in a stolen car decorated with war paint. And they do it all before having to get up for school the next morning. GTO needs to slow down and relax, but having to deal with coach Fukuroda's unilateral rivalry may keep Onizuka from getting the sleep he so thoroughly deserves.
<i>This content is from a former localization of this work and may contain phrases or scenes which were and are still offensive. Rather than omit this content, we have decided to present it in its original form to harbor conversation and growth among the community. Kodansha remains committed to the distribution of compelling stories worldwide, which serve as a lens through which we may view various communities.</i>
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka Toru Fujisawa/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.