Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
During their stay at the bustling trade town of Majuro, the crew of the Quin Zaza catches wind about an elusive dragon dwelling within the Tian Shan Maze whose meat is said to deliver the diner directly to paradise. Meanwhile, Captain Kurga of the slayer vessel, the Plana Grava, has been contracted by the city to fell the very same dragon in the effort of air route reclamation. To catch and savor, or to kill and let rot. When the two ships clash over the head of one dragon, a dogfight ensues so intense, it shakes the very heavens!
Taku Kuwabara / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Drifting Dragons|
|Japanese Title||空挺ドラゴンズ (Kuutei Dragons)|
|Alternative Title||Airborne Dragons|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Seinen|
|Available since||August 04, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 04, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||193pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Drifting Dragons Chapter 41
Drifting Dragons Chapter 42
Drifting Dragons Chapter 43
Drifting Dragons Chapter 44
Drifting Dragons Chapter 45
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.