Chiyuki Fujito has a dream: to become a Paris Collection model. The problem is that she hasn't grown past 158cm. As she is too short for a model, everyone around her tells her to give up on her dream. However, no matter what anyone says, she wouldn't give up. Her classmate, a poor student named Ikuto Tsumura, also has a dream he hasn't been able to let go of, which is to become a fashion designer. But one day, Chiyuki tells him that it's“probably impossible” for him, causing him to consider giving it up…?! This is the story of two individuals who wholeheartedly chase after their dreams, despite others telling them that they won't ever come true.
(C) Kotoba Inoya / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Smile Down the Runway|
|Japanese Title||ランウェイで笑って (Runway de Waratte)|
|Alternative Title||Smile at the Runway|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Workplace|
|Available since||September 03, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / September 03, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.