Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
That night, Hyodo family mansion was mysteriously burned to ashes, taking the souls of the old Master, his son, and the wife. Fumihiko, the grandson survived and is now living a life as Kanzaki, the married young banker who was demoted to an archive department. Little did the people around him know that the ordinary salaryman was a man with many faces who've been scheming greatest revenge in Osaka for years. One by one, the chess pawn of Hashima, Inc. and Meiwa Bank, those who responsible for Hyodo's family death was subdued forever by Fumihiko with his lethal deception skill and a game of money...
(C) Shigeru Tsuchiyama / Ryuji Hirai / NIHONBUGEISHA -TORICO
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||BANK-KING, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||蛮王 (Banou -Ban Kingu-)|
|Alternative Title||Ban King|
|Author||Shigeru Tsuchiyama / Ryuji Hirai|
|Available since||February 04, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / February 04, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||207pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.