Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
When Himari squares off against Kuesu Jinguuji, demon slayer and
purportedly Yuuto's betrothed, the cat may have bitten off more than she
can chew! Kuesu's abilities are formidable to say the least, forcing
Himari to retreat with her tail tucked between her legs. Is the shame of
defeat in battle too much for Himari to bear, or can Yuuto be the one
to offer her support for a change?
|Series Title||Omamori Himari|
|Japanese Title||おまもりひまり (Omamori Himari)|
|Created by||Milan Matra|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,School Life ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Completed Series ,Anime ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Cats|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.