Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
THE THIEF AND THE SOLDIER The young Erwin Smith is a rising star in the Survey Corps, humanity's only hope of defeating the man-eating monsters known as Titans. Ruthless and dispassionate, Erwin's mind is devoted to strategies and intrigue. But beneath Erwin's feet is another world, the Underground, where humans are born and die surrounded by the garbage the Capital throws away. Here, the criminal Levi survives on his wits and agility. But when these two ambitious men cross paths, who will prove himself stronger? The long-awaited origin story of Levi and Erwin, two of Attack on Titan's most beloved characters!
(C) Hajime Isayama / Hikaru Suruga / Kodansha Ltd. / ""ATTACK ON TITAN"" Production Committee
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Attack on Titan: No Regrets|
|Japanese Title||進撃の巨人 悔いなき選択 (Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku)|
|Alternative Title||Attack on Titan Side Story: A Choice with No Regrets, Shingeki no Kyojin: Birth of Levi, Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden, The Birth of Rivaille, AoT|
|Author||Hajime Isayama / Gun Snark / Hikaru Suruga|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Fantasy ,Completed Series ,Anime ,Drama ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Kodansha: Attack on titan|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.