Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A great sage, abandoned by humans after his reincarnation, sets about building a powerful empire for monsters!
To remove the threat of the rampaging legion ants, Belamus goes on a one-man mission to sneak into their nest. But having hatched the same plan, Delarosa and her friends set out for the enemy's base before he does! Can he make it there fast enough to prevent disaster? And all the while, they are still unaware of the sinister figure behind these events who wishes for nothing less than the great sage's demise...
Includes a bonus comic chapter and a new short story by the author of the original light novels!
The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage Miraijin A, Kurikaramaru, Kikkaiki/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage (Manga)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Shounen ,Magic|
|Available since||June 07, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 07, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||190pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.