You wanna piece of me?!
I thought I'd seen the last of those dang monkeys, but now their evolved friends are here for payback! Getting past this howling mob is gonna take all the skills I've learned so far (and a few new ones). If I can just make it past these guys, I'll finally be able to get back up to the middle level of the labyrinth--which has gotta be easier than down here, right? Wait...What do you mean it's on FIRE?!
|Series Title||So I'm a Spider, So What? (Manga)|
|Japanese Title||蜘蛛ですが、なにか？ (Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?)|
|Alternative Title||So I'm a spider, what about it?|
|By (author)||Okina Baba / Asahiro Kakashi|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Seinen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Spring Anime 2021 ,Dragon ,Teacher ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||July 24, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / July 24, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.