Why must the time we spend together always be so short? Yuki's a hearing-impaired college student whose path crosses with Itsuomi, an upperclassman from her school. Against all expectations, Itsuomi doesn't bat an eye at her condition, treating her more normally than she's ever felt in her life, and she begins to fall in love with him. Resolving to be strong and face that love head-on, Yuki hopes to get to know him better...but that's easier said than done! Check out volume 2 of ""A Sign of Affection,"" the manga that's taken the online and TV world by storm!
suu Morishita / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.