Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
""She'll die without knowing anything…!!""
""Everything's all right."" ""People who overcame cancer are the ones who fought against it."" Yoshie believes the words of Dr. Shoji and bears the severe side effects of anticancer drugs, but doesn't know anything about the possibility of her recovery, choices of treatment, nor the real intention in his words. Saito suffers to face the reality, and Shoji starts to talk about his past - about the patient who taught him why doctors are reluctant to notify patients, how patients feel when they're notified...This is the story of ""cancer treatment"" in being carried out at this moment in Japan.
(C)SHUHO SATO Manga on Web http://managonweb.com
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.