Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
OLD GHOSTS COME TO CALL
Wergelder: In Germanic law, the money paid by a murderer or his family to the victim's family in atonement.
Reeling from a roller coaster of revelations, Shinobu and her ragtag band of allies must contend with capable foes determined to keep them silent, while Jie Mao pulls on a thread that may lead her to more than just the truth she seeks. The gross underbelly of the Hill-Myna Corporation continues to be pulled into the light, and with it a forgotten face from Nami's past!
Hiroaki Samura/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Die Wergelder|
|Japanese Title||ベアゲルター (Beageruta)|
|Genre||Manga ,Martial Arts ,Action ,Mature|
|Available since||December 13, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||466pages (*note)|
Sale ends Mar 27, 2023
(08:59 PM) PT
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.