Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Cut, Carat, Clarity
Richard Ranashinghe de Vulpian is a brilliant and enigmatic British jewelry appraiser. Seigi Nakata is a young college student. Their worlds are as different as can be, but when a chance encounter leads Seigi to hire Richard to appraise a family heirloom, it sparks a partnership that goes well beyond that one job. Together, the duo investigate jewelry-related cases and solve mysteries, finding the secret messages hidden in the hearts of precious stones--and the hearts of those who possess them.
2015 by Nanako Tsujimura
|Series Title||The Case Files of Jeweler Richard (Light Novels)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Josei ,Anime ,Mystery ,Slice of Life ,Drama ,Air Ship|
|Available since||June 30, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 30, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||377pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.