Growing up, Tsukasa aspired to take over his father's tailor shop. Even his friends in middle school, Kaito and Adachi, saw his tenacity and passion at an early age. As friends do, they make promises to each other they swear to keep. But these promises were more than just pinky promises; they were declarations of love under the guise of friendship. Eventually, they all go their separate ways by the time they reach high school and the promises they made lay to rest.Now, Tsukasa runs his father's shop and the days of his youth are all but a distant memory. That is, until Kaito unexpectedly walks into his shop. But he is not here to fulfill promises or reminisce about their school days. Instead, he is the bearer of bad news as his father's construction company plans on demolishing the shopping district where Tsukasa's shop is. Tensions rise as childhood friends reunite under stressful and unfortunate circumstances. Will romantic feelings from long ago remain the same or will time unravel those sentiments?
(C)Emi Mitsuki - Julian Publishing
|Series Title||Tie Me, Unravel Me, Kiss Me, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||結んで、ほどいて、キスをして (Musunde, Hodoite, Kiss wo Shite)|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Completed Series ,Romance ,Drama ,Workplace|
|Available since||September 03, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / September 03, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||207pages (*note)|
Sale ends Dec 08, 2023
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.