Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Hi again! It’s me, Kae! After sweating it out with the boys, I’ve slimmed down again, but the fujoshi in me will never fade away!
After everything that happened in the last volume, Igarashi has now fallen in love with the true me. He’s decided to continue his pursuit, but this time, he means business!
Igarashi’s new resolve also spurs a change in Nanashima, and he doubles his efforts to win me over. It’s great that they’re both so fired up, but what’s firing me up is the thought of them possibly getting hot and heavy with each other…
Includes extras such as a White Day-themed bonus comic and sketches of never-before-revealed character designs!
(C) Junko / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Kiss Him, Not Me|
|Japanese Title||私がモテてどうすんだ (Watashi ga Motete Dousunda)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Comedy ,School Life ,Harem ,Romance ,Anime ,Completed Series|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||170pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.