Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The nation's fiercest competitors gather at Hakone in a flurry of rampaging muscle for the inter-high!Throwing Japan's strongest high school cyclists together, the inter-high tournament begins with a clash of hearts and bodies ready for battle! Passions run high and old rivalries reignite--Kinjou and Fukutomi, Imaizumi and Midousuji...and Sakamichi and Sangaku!! And when the action-packed sprinting stage of the competition gets underway, Naruko and Tadokoro have their own war to wage as they lose ground on Hakone Academy's ""Sprinting Machine,"" Izumida!! With the title of ""Fastest Rider"" on the line, who will come out on top?!
|Series Title||Yowamushi Pedal|
|Japanese Title||弱虫ペダル (Yowamushi Pedal)|
|By (author)||Wataru Watanabe|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Anime ,Sports ,Comedy ,Drama ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Fall Anime 2022|
|Available since||April 17, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / April 18, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||388pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.