Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
REBOUND TIME After Shusei’s troubling response to Aoi’s confession, she’s doing her best to adjust to life apart from him. In the space left by Shusei, Wataru is there to comfort Aoi and try to make her smile despite the heartbreak. But Wataru is struggling with his own feelings for Aoi, and his patience for being just a friend is wearing thin. Will Aoi be able to move on from Shusei and see a future with Wataru, or is her love for her former roommate just too strong?
(C) Ayu Watanabe / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.