Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Louisa comes to this beautiful Greek island to visit the grave of her son. On the summer of her seventeenth year, she'd been there as a tourist, where she fell in love with rich and powerful noble Andreas, conceived his child and then married him. But their marriage ended abruptly after only two years with the death of their son. Now, Louisa shakes off the bad memories and steps off the ferry onto the island, only to be shocked: Why is Andreas here, when she was told he would be away? She hasn't spoken to her husband even once in five years, and she finds a maddening mixture of hatred and love for him stirring in her heart.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.