Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After successfully selling the Investment Club’s treasures and gaining 1.5 billion yen, Zaizen Takashi embarks on his next big adventure: discovering the roots of the Dojuku Academy Investment Club and the Zaizen family. In order to do accomplish this task, Takashi opens the first club captain’s notebook.“February 1904. Outbreak of the Russo-Japanese War.” Inside the first captain’s notebook is a history of Japan’s economy from the Meiji Period to the Heisei Period! Before he realizes it, Takashi is catapulted back in time to the Meiji Period Dojuku Academy, with a student who looks exactly like him standing right before his eyes. His name? Tatsugoro… Zaizen!Mita’s latest installment to Investor Z promises one of the biggest adventures yet, with the main stage set in the Meiji Period. “Back to the Future?” More like “Back to Meiji!”
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.