The year is 2202, and Japan has become the land of moe. It’s hard to even imagine a Japan where everyone could read kanji and the Prime Minister is a 3D human being...
The year is 2202, and Japan has become the land of moe. Aspiring author Gin Imose
and his little sister Kuroha are traveling to TOKYO to meet with the world famous
author, Gai Odaira. Kuroha is uninterested in his orthodox literary style, and
amazingly is able to read ancient modern Japanese books written in kanji! This fateful
encounter sets off a chain of events that could change the course of literary history!
Could it be that, long ago, books could be about more than little sisters showing their
panties and getting in compromising situations with their non-blood-related older
brothers? Impossible! It’s hard to even imagine a Japan where everyone could read
kanji and the Prime Minister is a 3D human being...
Copyright (C) 2011 Takashi Kajii Illustrations Copyright (C) 2011 Halki Minamura
|Series Title||My Little Sister Can Read Kanji|
|Japanese Title||僕の妹は漢字が読める (Boku no Imouto wa Kanji ga Yomeru)|
|Alternative Title||My Sister Can Read Chinese Characters|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Comedy ,School Life ,Harem ,Romance ,Bonus Items ,Imouto ,Family|
|Available since||January 19, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / January 20, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||195pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.