Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Having triumphed in the War Game, Lilly, Welf, and Mikoto have forged new bonds with each other and with Bell, and the new-and-improved Hestia Familia is feeling distinctly more familial. But when Bell has to venture into the pleasure quarter of Orario to come to Mikoto's aid, he's soon tangled up in more intrigue than he bargained for. Ishtar Familia owns the night here, and none of Bell's experience can prepare him for their courtesan wiles!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|Illustrated by||Suzuhito Yasuda|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Anime|
|Series||Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novel|
|Available since||December 12, 2016|
|Page count||374pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.