Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After losing the food stall license in Nakasu, Yoshitsune Genda and Miran Hanada go to a quiet rural town to make ramen. They meet an old lady who knows the original taste of Ranran and obtain the secret ingredient, chili pepper soy sauce. With it, they revive the legendary ramen. And all of a sudden, colleagues from the Nakasu food stall come to them for help.
(C)SHIGERU TSUCHIYAMA / NIHONBUNGEISHA Co.,Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.