Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
To avoid repeating past mistakes, Jacqui Moore wants nothing to do with being a nanny again. Unfortunately for her, she's forced back into it one night while trying to drop off little Maisie. This means staying in the home of the emotionally distant Harry Talbot, who isn't too keen on having them around. Not only does Jacqui find herself loving Maisie the longer she stays, but she also gradually gets to see a side to Harry she can't resist. When the time comes for her to leave, will she take the chance to do so, or will she stay with the people she’s grown to love?
MITSUE SAWADA／LIZ FIELDING
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.